We hope you and your family are in good health. All of us at Dentistry in Motion are excited and eager to welcome you back into our office in the coming weeks.
As of May 26, 2020 in accordance with Directive #2 with the reopening of Health Care we have been given the green light to re-open. We are following all guidelines mandated by Public health and provided a list of some changes in place in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure our patients and staff are safe.
A few examples of the safety measures we have put in place are as follows:
● We have reduced the number of patients we see per day as well as reduced our hours in order to reduce the flow of patients in the office at any given time.
● Social distancing measures are in effect to reduce interactions in the office, including a plexi-glass barrier in the waiting area of our office
● Pre-screening of all patients will occur over the phone as well as through email when booking and confirming your dental appointment
● Both staff members and patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival in the office and the use of a pulse oximeter to measure oxygen flow in your blood. Another safety measure to help validate your health. Hand hygiene stations can be found throughout the office
● All hard surfaces are cleaned in between patient appointments in conjunction with the use of a fogger with a non hazardous disinfectant to remove any trace of mist viruses including COVID-19
● Air purifiers will continuously filter the air in office and in operatories. AIR IS EXCHANGED at the faster, more reliable way to clean the aerosols from the room to reduce the fallow time
● Signage is placed throughout the office enforcing social distancing and preventative instructions
● All clinical staff will be outfitted with enhanced Personal Protective Equipment
● You may be asked to wait some time in the operatory after treatment is completed as we are not allowing more than one patient in the reception area at one time
Some Dentistry in Motion D&D’s
● The patient screening form needs to be completed only 24hrs prior to your appointment or you will not be seen, & we also ask that you print and bring it in with you to complete the ‘in-office screening’ portion. Failure to do so, will result in needing to reschedule your appointment and there will be a fee associated.
● Only arrive at the office front door 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
● Please present to our office with a face covering, that MUST be worn at all times in our office
● At this time, you will pay us, and the insurance will reimburse you. We will take care of all the paperwork required. Be prepared to pay in full at the time of the appointment for most services rendered and payment will be taken at the beginning of your appointment to minimize congestion in the front area.
● Do not bring any extra shopping bags or extra belongings in with you to your appointment outside of a briefcase or small purse. Please put your cell phone away before entering treatment area
● Family and Friends that do not have an appointment will NOT be allowed in with you.
The changes to the office are intended for everyone’s protection. We have had to cancel weeks of appointments and will be working hard to reschedule everyone. Due to this we ask for your patience when requesting an appointment as spots are limited. To accommodate you all, it may be required at this time to be seen by an alternative dental care provider available in our office. We are all in this together. Welcome Back!
Dr. Rob Cappell and Dr. Colin Podolsky and all Dentistry in Motion Staff